Wednesday, November 30, 2011
|The Dreaded Maths|
[Exif f/2.6 1/10sec ISO-100]
|Wish it were as fun as music|
[Exif f/2.6 1/20sec ISO-200]
With my Mathematics semester exam tomorrow, while studying got an idea and so took my mobile clicked a few photos.....with around half an hour wasted on just two photographs feeling very happy and content...
Now wish tomorrow's paper was on photography 301 instead of Mathematics 301...
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Top ten reasons to date a photographer:
1) They work well in the dark
2) They’re used to funny smells
3) They make things develop
4) They work well on many settings
5) They know how to focus
6) They can make big things look small and small things look big
7) They work well from many different angles
8 ) They zoom in and out. And in and out and in and out and in and out...
9) They shoot in many different locations
10) They can find the beauty in anything
Feel free to add more...... ;)